Personally Identifiable Information. We might obtain personally identifiable information or other information about you as a result of your interactions with this website. We may collect the following information, or you might submit such information to us in connection with your use of this website.
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Age or Date of Birth
- Credit card or other payment information
- Marital status and number of children
- Interests or other information about you, your family, or other of your associates
- Other information you allow a third-party (such as social media) to share with us
How Your Information May be Shared with Third Parties. Except in the circumstances identified below, we do not share your contact information with third parties for marketing purposes. We may share the information, including information that personally identifies you, with the following third parties.
- Affiliated businesses or entities under common ownership with Sana Foods
- Our service providers. We might share information with service providers who assist us in maintaining our data, operating our site, or offering services to our consumers.
- Parties with whom we are engaged in a transaction. We may share and transfer all information we have about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or any portion of our business.
- Other Parties Required to Comply with Laws or Protect Assets or Information. We might disclose personally identifiable or other information if necessary to accomplish the following:
- Protect the legal rights of the users of our website or our own legal rights
- Comply with the law or the request or demands of courts or other government entities
- Facilitate the protection of the security of the website or the information of users of the site
- Prevent fraud or the misuse of information collected through our website
- Other parties with your consent
How You May Review or Change Your Personally Identifiable Information
You may review, update, or remove the personally identifiable information we possess at any time. In the event you wish to remove, modify, or update your information, you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com. Additionally, all of our communications with you contain an “unsubscribe” link that you may click through to remove yourself from future communications.
We may update this policy from time to time. We will make you aware of such changes by posting the new policy to this website. Please check back from time to time to ensure that you are aware of our most recent policy regarding privacy.