- ½ 16oz can Vegetarian Refried Beans
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 Cup of Plain (unsweetened) Dairy Free Yogurt
- 1 Cup Guacamole
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1-1 ½ Cups Shredded Lettuce
- ½ Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Cut Into Quarters
- ¼ Cup Sliced Black Olives
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Red Onion or Green Onion
- 2 Bags of Your Favorite Chip!
- Make the taco flavored refried beans by mixing together 1/2 can of refried beans, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, pepper and chili powder.
- Layer all of the ingredients in a round 1.75 quart or square 8x8 glass baking dish in this order: refried beans on the bottom, then dairy free yogurt, guacamole, salsa, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, black olives, and onion.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers (covered) in the refrigerator!