- 6 Sana Foods Tortillas - any variety
- 2 Cups Pizza Sauce
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, Sliced Thinly
- ½ Cup Vegan Mozzarella Cheese
- Fresh Basil, Chopped
- ½ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Heat one tablespoon of olive oil in a pan on the stove. Warm the tortillas until they are really crispy.
- Lay all of the crisped tortillas out on a baking sheet.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of your favorite pizza sauce on top of each tortilla.
- Layer on the sliced roma tomatoes, vegan mozzarella cheese, and chopped basil.
- Broil in the oven for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese starts to melt.
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze (see instructions below) and serve hot.
- To make an easy balsamic glaze, heat ½ cup of balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon of maple syrup in a pan on the stove. Boil for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it starts to thicken. Cool and then drizzle over these vegan margherita flatbread pizzas!